We are an exciting young boutique and very different type of firm which celebrates diversity.
Your background, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religious beliefs and age are all irrelevant to our application process.
We like people with:
- Personality, energy and dynamism
- Common sense, integrity and drive
- Sociability (the ability to get on with those around you)
- Adaptability (the ability to adapt with those around you)
- Marketing & Commercial acumen
- A sharp intellect (our work is intellectually demanding so the minimum standard we need is three strong A-levels (or equivalent) and either a high 2:1 or a 1st in your first degree)
- Independent thought
- Resolve and judgement
- The ability to show grit under pressure
- Creativity and Innovation
- A good sense of humour
To thrive here, you will also need enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to accept responsibility.
In return, we offer you friendship, a family feel, a real commitment from the partners to train you to be the best you can be and above market Leeds trainee salary with additional unconventional perks.